Training and Scholarship System
Objectives of The System:
Training And Scholarships System Aims For managing and organizing the trainer’s situations and Conducting their Studies, By Recording Course Data, Participants, Information On Courses, Attendance, Permission To The Staff Of Each Course. The System Also Records The Nominations For Postgraduate Studies, Issuing Exchange Decisions, Broadcasting Course Allowances, Reports, And Statistics On Movements.
- Follow-up sessions held internally and externally and candidates.
- Registration of the training organizations that benefit the candidates in the required training and specialization.
- Registration of institutes and higher educational institutions that benefit others in the required education and specialization.
- Follow-up the postgraduate students and enroll them in the system.
- Evaluate the candidates for postgraduate studies with specific and special criteria.
- Follow-up the enrolled employees to the University or the National Institute at their own expense.
- Exclude or enroll a trainee in a training course according to its regularity at the course.
- Modification of academic qualification as a result of passing postgraduate studies or university study.
- Prepare the necessary reports for the achievements of the Training and Scholarship Department and its activities.